Thursday 3 May 2012

'D' Stands For What???

Assalamualaikum and Good Night (already 12.33pm) AHAKSS....

Okay,of course all of you already read my post title above...

Do you wondering what it mean by 'D'???

I think some of you knew it and maybe some of you not knew it...

Let's straight to the point...HEE :))

'D' is stand for Driving License...

In Bahasa Malaysia,it calls Kelas D.

I took driving license since i already have motorcycle license and in Bahasa Malaysia calls Kelas B2.

I took it here (at Semenyih) because the pay for it is so lower than driving school in my hometown, Dungun.

At Dungun,the pay for it 2 times higher than here,so we need to take this chance as it was good for us.

If anyone interested to take driving license too at this driving school that i join,you just go to KDO,and find RNRS Enterprise Driving.

You can ask more question there to get any information that you need...

After listen to practical talks for 6 hours,just wait in a week,i have obtained license L...HAHA..

Really simple way to get license L...

After that,i need to learn driving real car for 8 hours to go for testing JPJ...

Actually,in this post, i just want to tell you that yesterday i already drove the car,Ops !drove the car with my teacher's driving.HAHAHA...

So exciting for me because this is first time in my life that i can drive the car on my own.

Before,i just being as a passenger and my family or friends that drove the car.

Seriously,i felt so nervous and afraid to drive the car since i'm not know anything how to drive it and also never tried before.

When he ask me to get in the driver's site,i said to him (i do not know anything to drive).

He said, (its okay,i will teach you one by one)...

Then,i felt so relieved.

 After 1  hour,i already can control steering a bit well,can reverse the car,can stop the car.

Ah,i hope i will quickly learn and capable to drive the car on my own and the most important i will pass the JPJ test.INSYAALLAH~~~Aminnn... ^_^

There are a few photos below..

HAVE A LOOK  ♥
|
|
V

~ This is mylicense L ~

~ This is my full license B2 ~





No comments:

Post a Comment